- Nakiri knife: The Nakiri knife is a traditional Japanese-style vegetable cleaver ideal for chopping and prepping vegetables and herbs.
- Boning Knife: Boning knife has a long, slim, thin, and flexible blade that efficiently separate meat, fish, and poultry from the bone, skins tomatoes, and other precise jobs like segmenting citrus fruits.
- Santoku Knife: Supports a Western-style circular motion and Asian-style chopping. The versatile blade is ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing through meats, and preparing fish.
- The Chef’s knife: A staple piece in every cook’s collection. It is the workhorse of the Kitchen and is used to chop, slice and dice a variety of food.
- The Slicer: A long and thin knife, used mainly to cut cooked Poultry.