HAIR TIPS BY ECOCOCO
Summertime is arguable the best time of year. We swim in the pool, at the beach, and lay out in the sun for hours on end. Skin becomes tanner, hair becomes lighter, and our vitamin D levels skyrocket, but sometimes, we are too busy enjoying the warm sunshine and cooling water to think consciously of the toll they are taking on our hair. Maybe you’ve noticed the texture of your hair after returning from a long summer holiday where you spent 10 hours by the beach or in the pool every day. Not great, right?
With the summer season coming to a close, here are some hair hacks to protect and restore your hair:
- Don’t wash your hair daily! – Daily washing causes the hair to become dry, which then leads to your scalp over producing oil to make up for the moisture.
- Avoid showering in hot water – Using hot water to wash your hair can also lead to dryness. Try to wash your hair in warm water and always finish your rinse with cool water to close the follicles.
- Stay away from heat styling instruments – let your hair airdry or use braiding techniques when wet to create cute, beach style waves.
- Moisturize your ends! – Use a nourishing hair oil or leave-in conditioner after showering to keep your hair soft and hydrated between washing and conditioning. Make sure not to use styling tools with oil in your hair!
- Use organic, sulfate & paraben-free haircare – We recommend using organic, sulfate & paraben-free haircare to prevent and repair hair damage and preserve your beautifully luscious locks. We recommend the ECOCOCO hair bundle, which contains organic coconut oil that works to restructure and rebuild hair, while keeping your scalp nourished and feeling clean and fresh. The bundle contains Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Treatment.
Shop the bundle now!