- Vatilla Cutting Board
The 2-sided cutting board has 2 cutting surfaces. One is for fish and fresh flesh and the other side is for vegetables, fruits, and cooked food. Anti-slipped grid surface for improved gripping.
- Vatilla Knives Set 2nd Edition
- Nakiri knife: The Nakiri knife is a traditional Japanese-style vegetable cleaver ideal for chopping and prepping vegetables and herbs.
- Boning Knife: Boning knife has a long, slim, thin, and flexible blade that efficiently separate meat, fish, and poultry from the bone, skins tomatoes, and other precise jobs like segmenting citrus fruits.
- Santoku Knife: Supports a Western-style circular motion and Asian-style chopping. The versatile blade is ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing through meats, and preparing fish.
- The Chef’s knife: A staple piece in every cook’s collection. It is the workhorse of the Kitchen and is used to chop, slice and dice a variety of food.
- The Slicer: A long and thin knife, used mainly to cut cooked Poultry.
- Vatilla Scissor + Peeler Set
- A peeler with two blades, one is ideal for long, thin vegetables and the other one is to slice them into long strips. The swivel design allows the twin blade to safely move over a wide range of vegetable shapes and peels in both directions. The vegetable peeler’s design is perfectly adapted to the task: The blade slits are positioned to prevent peel from becoming caught up and adjust to any kind of vegetables.
Kitchen Shears that handle every kitchen cutting task with ease. Whether snipping herbs, cutting foods, or safely opening packages, these shears are up to the task. Including additional features such as a built-in bottle opener and a center toothed grip for cracking nuts.